How to achieve a better career
Many of today's university graduates do not want to directly work in the office or in a company. Among them are some who want to continue taking post graduate courses, even to the doctoral level as a Master's degree or Ph.D.
Barriers to new graduates from the college or university is usually because they do not have the funds to achieve the desired degree. There is also asking that prospective university students who already have work experience.
You're not too worried because in fact many institutions, companies, colleges, universities or the ministry of a state scholarship program that provides students with employment bond or a bond without although it rarely.
If you really want to enhance your career or want to get a job with the positions and high salaries, then the undergraduate degree is not very adequate. If you are patient, just continue taking a higher degree. Therefore you can find scholarships. While waiting for information and registration, you should work so that you also gain work experience and money is very useful later.
There are several tips you should consider about this scholarship, which is as follows:
1. Ask friends who have managed to obtain a scholarship.
2. Join the mailing list that discusses the scholarship.
3. Look for information online because there are a lot of information about the scholarships from various institutions such as universities, large corporations, foundations, ministries of certain countries that provide scholarships for special programs and unique studies.
4. Go to the embassies of foreign countries that exist in your country, they usually have information about scholarships that exist in their country.
5. Do not forget, in your own country there must be foundations or agencies that provide scholarship programs.
There are several institutions and scholarship websites, some I include dsini, and usually they gave the scholarship for Master's or PhD program:
1. Check in: http://www.depkominfo.go.id/. usually the opening of registration applications at the beginning of the year, so please browse at the beginning of the year). This scholarship is given to some countries, England, Holland, Australia, Sweden and France.
2. Nuffic Scholarship - Neso (StuNed). I taro second, because I am also a recipient of scholarships. so for me (Thank God) also pass on this scholarship, so the system of cost sharing imposed between Depkominfo with StuNed.
check in: http://www.nesoindonesia.or.id/. These scholarships are also usually opened early next year. Specifically given to the school to the land of windmills.
3. ADS (Australian Development Scholarship). As the name suggests, these scholarships specifically for enthusiasts who want the school to the land of kangaroos. Further checks on: http://www.adsindonesia.or.id/
4. DIKTI scholarships. These scholarships are given especially for teachers, lecturers or students who recently graduated and are usually interested in becoming teachers. More information is usually derived from their supervisor or lecturers, because many programs of cooperation for this scholarship. Can check in: http://ditnaga.dikti.go.id/ditnaga/index.php
5. Chevening scholarship. The scholarships are reserved for school English teacher. You can the information here at: http://www.chevening.com/.
6. Erasmusmundus scholarship. These scholarships are given to almost all European countries, so if anyone who would intend to explore Europe:
You can check in: http://ec.europa.eu/education/external-relation-programmes/doc72_en.htm
7. AMINEF Fulbright scholarship or scholarships. This special scholarship awarded to the USA is one n the prestigious scholarship worth a try. You can find the information here: http://www.aminef.or.id/aminef.php.
8. Usually almost every university gives scholarships from their own internally. For those interested in one particular university can simply browse and contact with the university. These scholarships are usually more severe selection process, and more diliat value from our previous lecture. as an example of my campus: University of Twente scholarship: http://www.utwente.nl/internationalstudents/scholarshipsandgrants/multiplecontinents/uts/