Since the last twenty years, the atmosphere and the world of work and business conditions change significantly. Era of globalization, competition is getting tougher world. No longer just competing with the 'local products', but also compete with the human resources from abroad. When you have this, degree of education no longer simply be the main thing, but the need for high skills that vary from each person increasingly needed. To succeed in this digital age can no longer be done by conventional means. You must have a certain expertise. At least, you can develop some of the following skills, which support your success in career:
1. Language. This skill has become one of the skills required since the first in various companies. With the onslaught of global competition today, has kemapauan foreign language other than English as Mandarin, Japanese, French would be more desirable. More and more languages are mastered, the more open to opportunities for employment opportunities at home and abroad.
2. Leadership. Of course, these skills are not revealed from heaven, but to learn and requires a long time to gain experience.A person who has the ability to lead would be easier to step into a higher level. Moreover, these capabilities are needed in every company to run a business enterprise.
3. Communication, success or failure of a company are also influenced by the "communication skills" of every employee. What is meant by good communication skills here are capable of mediating the conflicts, encounter a problem or creates a comfortable working atmosphere, thereby increasing productivity, which is certainly beneficial for the company.
4. Managing human capital. This capability is needed in every company to organize and manage every member of the workers, in order to work optimally, maintaining interpersonal relationships as well as being a bridge between the lower and upper structures. No wonder that many now find many levels of education and specialized training of human resources.
5. Computer skills. Skills that one is certainly in control at every link in the company. Moreover, the computerized system become a benchmark in the progress of a company. You can develop this ability by following a computer course which is now very easy to find, which provides training ranging from basic to advanced level. Of course any that you have must be in accordance with the job you want. The more skills that are mastered for a job, the greater the chances of getting the job.
6. Eagerness to learn new things from the work environment, friends, community, social media, formal and informal institutions. Active association with the positive or successful people is required to obtain a positive aura.
To achieve success in this advanced age is determined by ourselves. Do not depend on others or your boss. Initiative and creativity of the pro-active self becomes important when you want to get ahead than your friend who is too preoccupied with casual style. If you allow yourself to drift is negative, then you will be hard to achieve good career at management levels especially high income and an exotic vacation in the land of paradise.
To do all that is needed a passionate effort from yourself.However the high encouragement from others all are determinedby yourself. Make your goals as a turbo engine so you went fromordinary people into extraordinary people. Positive attitudes and actions arising from your heart will push you to succeed. You will be surprised with your performance in the future.
There are many small dreams that can change a person's life, but the changes are also small. If you do not have a dream, you probably will not achieve anything in life, unless you get a great fortune, or because of you get an inheritance from your parents.
Achievement in life is not just a matter of money, but also other achievements, which according to your dreams. Do you have a dream? And, what do you do to make it happen.
The famous personalities who have been successful, so are the motivatorsalways stressed, that a strong dream will change your future to be exceptional, there is an achievement that can be found. They also said, that dream was not only to be a strong dream, but there must be a commitment and concrete steps that must be done.
Because a strong dream, you can succeed as a student with a high GPA. An employee of a company can achieve very high career. A small businessman transformed into a big company owner, and finally became known as the man who had social awareness or a philanthropist. A singer from a small town can win a Grammy award, was also successful and wealthy in the world of entertainment.
Have you ever been awakened by motivational books or seminars about motivation? Do you get an inspiration from it all, or go away, like a strong wind in the winter.
Well, on this occasion, let us see some of the famous saying or quotes from the characters in various professions. Hopefully you get inspiration, which will motivate you to strengthen your dreams, so that you're successful, richer, prosperous and happy.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” H. Jackson Brown Jr., P.S. I Love You
If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream. Martin Luther King, Jr
When you stop having dreams and ideals -- well, you might as well stop altogether. Marian Anderson
Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don't let anyone limit your dreams. Donovan Bailey
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Henry David Thoreau
Follow your dreams, work hard, practice and persevere. Make sure you eat a variety of foods, get plenty of exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Sasha Cohen
No one has ever achieved anything from the smallest to the greatest unless the dream was dreamed first. Laura Ingalls Wilder
There are many people who have achieved an appropriate achievement of their dreams, because of a strong dream. If they can, then you can. Whatever your dream, you can achieve it, if you really want it, you even write it in detail with a very clear picture. Visualization is an important characteristic of a true dreamer, who had a high commitment to make it happen with a real step. Are you ready?
If you are a dreamer, and want to get a more powerful inspiration, you can read a variety of saying and inspirational quotes on a blog entitled "Inspiration and Motivation”. Please share.